Thursday 24 June 2010

day one

I'm still trying (and failing miserably) to get the hang of this whole 'blogging' thing, so bear with me.
But I thought I should introduce myself and my intentions none the less...
I am Frankie Morley- or Franks as I prefer. I am currently 16, living with my parents, two brothers, a dog and a cat in Norwich, England (what joy). I have Just finished 'compulsory education'as it is so fondly named- at my local comprehensive.
The other day Me and my mum got talking about ways to keep me occupied over this VERY long summer that I now have ahead of me, and we came up with this, a blog about 'pretty things' hence the title. I take photos, bake cakes, fantasise about houses and argue about anything and everything in my spare time and I thought (probably unwisely) that other people would enjoy reading about what I have to say on these subjects. Not much else to say at the moment apart from enjoy! x
ps. I will try and find a 'nice' photo of myself to show you all asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment